Sunday, February 21, 2010

We're getting a huge dump of snow right now


We made oatmeal with apples for the Alworths before they left to make their way (safely) home. Spent most of the day just lounging around but while Colin was taking a nap (he's got some bug) I took a walk on the trail south of here before looping back and picking up some eggs to finally make some banana nut bread.

There were some cute snow men but since I'd posted snow men yesterday I felt they'd be too repetitive. This bench caught my eye, with the pink paper taped to it. A close up photo doesn't show what it says any better since the letters have faded over time. I could still just make it out and it said:

"Did you leave you glasses here? I have them. Call (number). :)"
It was very well taped on so who knows how long the sign has been there. However, I'm guessing the person who lost the glasses never saw the note and called. 

It's been a pain in the butt trying to get this together (I kept having to log in and out because I couldn't get pictures to load) and I'm just plain worn out. So it's good night now.

No comments: