Friday, February 19, 2010

A Day at the Aquarium with the Alworths


Even though it wasn't technically outdoors, I did walk all day at the Shedd Aquarium which was packed with people since it was a free admission week. Lots of toddlers, armies of strollers, and groups of kids running all over the place. I didn't intend to take many pictures but I had my real camera with me and so of course ended up with over 100 pictures. This was one of the more coherent ones including an Alworth (Colin's dad) and some aquatic creatures. A lot of them I would describe as "artistic" - including ones where the trail of bubbles from a penguin is the clearest part of the picture.

And now Colin is distracting me with cute puppy dog pictures on the internet so any more posting is hopeless tonight.

No comments: