Thursday, April 24, 2008

A people photoblog of the last four months

















I thought I'd attempt to post a blog with some photos. More will be put on facebook, but but this entry is people-themed with some narration. I'm pretty sure the transition between blogger and livejournal's gonna flunk out and I don't want to post it all over again (I hate LJ picture blogging) so to make life a little easier for most of you, try going here for the fancy picture stuff.

I'm putting these in chronological order, starting with this first picture taken at the aquarium cafeteria in Chicago on January 21, Martin Luther King, Jr. day. I met up with Amanda, Tom, and Sessily and we toured the aquarium and science museum which were open for free that day.

















This is one of me and Colin the following weekend in Bloomington. He was trying to get me to make a face.

















We went to Kalamazoo late February where Colin gave a talk about his company, most of which over my head but I got to sit in the back and make fun of him with his parents, especially when he was being a smartass. While he was talking to people afterwards, I met up with Kelsay and we made our way back to her apartment where this picture was taken of her and Kiki. We ate dinner with the Alworth family and Ashley at the Saffron. Later that night, we played Scrabble and watched Xena with Lenya and Kelsay (and Kiki, of course).

































This is a picture of Rachel, Colin, and Emily in the back of their family van. Emily was visiting K College as a prospective student. Funny thing is, she told me that she was just there to make her parents happy - in the end, she decided that's where she was going. She's also doing LandSea like her big brother and her parents.

















A couple weeks later, I had my spring break, so Colin and I headed north to Charlevoix and had a lot of fun, especially with William but also with the rest of my family. This picture shows Laura and William standing inside the local grocery store next to a sign that promises that some weird porcupine cartoon dude is sold there. William had run into the store and waved from inside, not realizing the advertisement right next to him.

















Later, some of us were a bit wild in the library; William is sitting in the children's section, pretending to be scared and not know where Colin is. I love both of these silly boys so much.

And that's my awesome blog slideshow of the pictures I took of people the last four months! I think I should go get some work done now ...

No comments: