Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photo proof of what I did last Sunday

I know I mentioned that I cut my hair and all, but I didn't post any pictures yet. Here's a couple:

The before - so. much. hair ...
From behind - the lumpy bits is evidence of having it up in a ponytail or bun
(which was most of the time)

The aftermath - if I pulled it straight it comes to 10.5"
 I don't have any "after" photos of what my head looks like just yet. I know some were taken at the open house but I don't have them myself. Perhaps I'll leave you suspense! At least, until I can get someone (Colin) to take another picture. One thing I would be interested to know before I send the package off to Locks of Love is just how heavy all that hair is ... I just measured the circumference - just over 3.75 inches:


Maybe not the thickest in the world but according to this page (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=294247) I've got well more than average. *sigh*

Another thing: It's so much faster to dry it. Colin was quite surprised this morning that I was all done in a lot less time. Plus, no more time spent untangling!

No comments: