Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hair and Hoppers

(Photos posted at LiveJournal this time.)

I figured it was about time to upload those highly demanded hair photos. It's been about a month so the obnoxiously too short hairs are much better and I've had to trim my bangs, faux side burns (not sure what else to call them), and the hair on my neck, which was starting to bother me in this heat. The one above, is the before picture, if you haven't figured it out already. The following are the after shot (oh so short! scandalous!), a shot inspired by Whitney, and the last is an unrelated picture of Happy and Grumpy, before they are set free in the ravine behind my building. I am raising treefrogs who climb anything as high as they can. Aren't they cute?! We set Doc free Friday and Dopey today. Hungry will be next. Nemo aka Bashful escaped in Colin's kitchen and successfully evaded recapture. The last dwarf, Sleepy aka One-Eyed Bill, may remain in captivity because of his impediments which make us suspicious of his ability to survive in the wild. Next up - the four Tiny T's (Tim, Tom, Tam, and Tum) which all have their backlegs now. My, how fast they grow up and hop away.

1 comment:

trbeck said...

Checked out the pics on LJ, but figured I'd comment here:

Those frogs are so cute. I can't get over it... so adorable!

Also, I really like the new haircut. Quite drastic, but it looks great!


p.s. I just put in a hold request for _Animal, Vegatable, Miracle_ at the library today. We'll chat about it once I've read it. As kind-of a related topic, my next few blog posts are going to focus on our visit to our farm last weekend, so check them out when you've got a chance.