Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yay I've got a MLS!

Just a quick note to announce that I have indeed completely and utterly finished my Master's in Library Science degree. Last class was over at 12:15 pm today, when I'd given my presentation and handed in my last paper.

Yay!

And my car is hopefully gonna be fixed by noon Friday so that means I get to lug up a bunch of stuff to Highland Park, help Colin seal the windows against the cold, and attend Tom's party Saturday. Oh, and rent Julie and Julia :) Colin's company party is Thursday night then I'll head down early Friday to finish packing, greet arriving family members, wait for Colin to show up, and then graduation is Saturday morning. And no, I'm not driving to Charlevoix directly after that but taking the rest of my stuff to fully move in the apartment in HP. *Then* I'll be in Charlevoix for Christmas.

So all in all, both cheerful and kind of blank. Stay tuned for what happens in the next episode ...

No comments: